Welcome to the information site for The Salvation Army Canada and Bermuda Territory, Corporate Learning Academy (CLA).
United in Mission and culture and guided by the unique needs of the Salvation Army, and strategic and missional direction, the CLA offers tailored and coordinated quality learning and development programs that will enable its skilled and engaged workforce.
Corporate Learning Academy Mission
Corporate Learning Academy exists to provide quality training to Mission Partners of The Salvation Army, to increase individual and organizational effectiveness, for the advancement of the Mission
Corporate Learning Academy Guiding Principles
1. Ensuring people first
2. Learning excellence through best practices for transformational change
3. Offering effective, efficient, easily accessible learning resources
4. Commitment to lifelong learning for Mission advancement
Some CLA Facts of Interest:
- CLA, housed at Booth University College provides credibility and quality control, reliable tracking systems, and easy reporting capability.
- CLA, as an internal partner, has a deep understanding of the organizational culture, mission, and structure of The Salvation Army.
- CLA is in complete Mission alignment.
- CLA will create an ‘even’ platform for training and development, especially for the smaller and remote ministry units.