Information Session for All Existing Students: *NEW* Student Support Program (SSP)January 4, 2018
*NEW* Student Support Program (SSP)
Booth University College is partnering with Morneau Shepell to bring the new Student Support Program (SSP) to Booth UC! This exciting new program will serve to support existing students while they juggle their study and personal life.
The SSP is free to use and information is kept private. Existing students have unlimited access to articles, tools, resources, and dedicated Student Support Advisors who can help them succeed during their study at Booth.
The Student Support Advisors can help with:
- stress, anxiety, sadness, loneliness
- relationships with friends and family
- being successful in school
- everyday issues while studying
- and lots more!
- All existing students are encouraged to attend this information session.
Please contact Rhonda Friesen if you have any questions.
Posted in: Student Life Announcements