Booth University College provides tutorials to help you improve your academic skills in:
- writing research papers
- making oral presentations
- developing problem-solving skills
- preparing for and taking different types of exams
- improving memory and concentration
- managing time
These tutorials will help you throughout your studies. Is this is your first year at a post-secondary institution? Be sure to view the Reading Skills and Time Management tutorials to help you transition to the academic expectations of post-secondary.
- Watch a presentation about researching for a paper or project
- Read our Library Research Guide on Searching EBSCO
- Read our Library Research Guide on Searching Proquest
- Read our Library Research Guide on Searching ATLA Religion
- Read our Library E-books User Guide
Guides and resources
If you need special support, we’re happy to provide accessibility services to help you succeed in your studies.
Visit our Accessibility Services page to learn more.
Our core faculty members and program heads are student academic advisors. Your dedicated professor is committed to your academic success. They’ll make sure you start the year off right, and support you through any academic challenges during the year.