To meet the demands of today’s socially conscious business world, and to prepare you to make a meaningful difference in the world, the School of Business offers unique courses. By exploring current and relevant topics such as social responsibility, cybersecurity, financial crimes, and change leadership, you’ll also develop specialized skills that will give you an edge in today’s job market.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (3 and 4 year)
Associate of Business Administration Degree
Red River College Polytechnic Degree Completion (RRC Polytech 2+2)
A minor in business is also an option for Booth UC students.
Overview: Education for a Better World
The School of Business offers unique courses such as:
- Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Creativity, Innovation and Negotiation
- Financial Crimes and Compliance Management
- Fraud Examination
- Fraud Risk, Analysis and Investigation
- International Entrepreneurship Internship through the European Innovation Academy
- Leading Change in an Organization
Your Booth University College experience can also include an educational travel opportunity, including two options specifically for the Bachelor of Business Administration: the European Innovation Academy’s extreme entrepreneurship program and BUS499 Advanced Selected Topics in Business.
You’ll also find additional opportunities and skill development through our School of Business partnerships.
Studying at Booth
The School of Business offers an environment and teaching approach that fosters learning and growth:
- Collaborative small group environment
- One-on-one advising
- Small student to faculty ratio
- Direct access to our faculty’s expertise
- Practical experience with real business cases simulations
- On-site visits with leading local and national businesses
“Booth UC treats their students very well. Since the class sizes are relatively small, the professor/instructor can focus on individual students resulting in a more personalized education. You can even sit and have lunch with your professors if you’d like to and chat about your classes.”
–Joshwill Tampai (BBA/21)
Meet Our Faculty
Go to the Staff Directory to meet our School of Business faculty members.
In partnership with Cybint, Booth University College’s School of Business offers an online cybersecurity course every fall, winter, and spring term.