To meet the demands of today’s socially conscious business world, and to prepare you to make a meaningful difference in the world, the School of Business offers unique majors and courses to choose from. By exploring current and relevant topics such as social responsibility, cybersecurity, financial crimes, and change leadership, you’ll also develop specialized skills that will give you an edge in today’s job market.
Bachelor of Business Administration Majors
Management & Innovation
Marketing & Communications
A minor in business is also an option for Booth UC students.
Interested in Applying?
Go to the Admissions page to get started.
Overview: Education for a Better World
The School of Business offers unique majors and courses such as:
- Business Ethics and Social Responsibility
- Creativity, Innovation and Negotiation
- Cybersecurity and Cyber Intelligence
- Financial Crimes and Compliance Management
- Fraud Examination
- Fraud Risk, Analysis and Investigation
- International Entrepreneurship Internship through the European Innovation Academy
- Leading Change in an Organization
Your Booth University College experience can also include an educational travel opportunity to enhance your studies. Plus, you’ll find additional opportunities and skill development through our School of Business partnerships .
Studying at Booth
The School of Business offers an environment and teaching approach that fosters learning and growth:
- Collaborative small group environment
- One-on-one advising
- Small student to faculty ratio
- Direct access to our faculty’s expertise
- Practical experience with real business cases simulations
- On-site visits with leading local and national businesses
“Our program offers an effective, practical and thorough business education. A Booth UC business degree will expand your career opportunities and empower you to do more than you ever imagined! Come and join us and start building a path to an exciting career!”
– Angela Davis – CPA, CA, CFCS, CFE, MSc, Director, School of Business
For more information, contact our Admissions team.
Phone: 204-924-4887 or toll-free:
877-942-6684 ext. 887
Visit: 447 Webb Place, Room 107
(main floor beside Booth Bistro),
Go to the Admissions page to meet the Booth UC Admissions team.
Meet Our Faculty
Go to the Staff Directory to meet our School of Business Faculty members.