Thank you for your interest in applying to Booth University College. If you’re ready to apply, go to myBoothUC.ca to submit an online application. If you have questions or need assistance, our Admissions team is happy to help.
Applying to Booth University College
Here’s a checklist to guide you through the application process. If you have any questions, our Admissions team is happy to help.
- Decide on a program
- Review the admissions requirements
- Explore our scholarships, bursaries, and awards to see what you’re eligible for
- Create a profile at myBoothUC.ca and complete your application online. Be sure to upload all supporting documents that are required.
- Apply for residence online (if you choose to live on campus)
- Arrange for your official transcripts to be sent to the Admissions Office
Explore Booth UC in person
It’s the best way to see if Booth is right for you. We offer several options for campus visits throughout the year.
Refer a Friend to Booth UC
Thanks to our students and alumni for sharing your Booth experience with family and friends. Check out our Pay It Forward referral program, it’s our way of saying thanks.
Congratulations and welcome to Booth University College. Go to the Accepted Students page to see upcoming events and quick links to get you started on your campus experience.