Students sitting at a desk with their laptop computers, laughing together.

International applicants must have equal education to the Booth University College entrance requirements. Our Admissions Team is happy to answer questions and help you through the application process. 

International Transfer Applicants

Are you transfering from another institution? That institution must appear on the list of the International Association of Universities.

Applicants must have an entering CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Applicants for the Bachelor of Social Work degree program or the Social Work After-Degree program must have a CGPA of 2.5 or higher. 

International Study Permit

To apply for a Canadian study permit, you will need a letter of acceptance from a designated learning institution. You need to include the Designated Learning Institution number (DLI #). The DLI# begins with the letter “O” on your application form. 

Booth University College DLI #: O19147992362.

We follow the Province of Manitoba’s International Education Act and the Ministerial Code of Conduct.

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By using this site, you agree to these cookies being set. To learn more, read our privacy policy.
View policyOk