Booth University College is committed to providing Education for a Better World. Our approach to learning is anchored in academic excellence and based on a vision of hope, social justice, and mercy. We go beyond preparing you for a career. We prepare you to transform communities and the world.
Education for a Better World
At Booth UC, your education goes beyond the classroom. Get hands-on learning that provides meaningful work and life experience.
The program credential is awarded after completion of your program.
Booth University College offers degree, associate degree, and certificate programs. The credential for each program is identified on the program page.
Some undergraduate programs have the option of full-time or part-time enrolment. Most continuing studies programs are part-time. Classes in our Corporate Learning Academy are all self-paced.
We offer courses in a variety of formats:
- Hybrid: Program includes a combination of in-person and virtual learning options.
- Virtual: Classes are only available via video conferencing at scheduled times.
- Online: Classes are available online. They are not scheduled, but include weekly tasks and assignments.
- On Campus: Classes are in-person, on campus.
For our undergraduate programs, expected length is based on full-time enrolment. Students studying part-time will take longer to complete the requirements. The expected length for most continuing studies programs is based on part-time studies.
Our undergraduate programs have an annual fall (September) intake. Some programs also offer a winter (January) intake. The intake for continuing studies programs can vary based on demand.
For international students wanting to study in Canada, our undergraduate degree programs are eligible for an international study permit. Programs in the School for Continuing Studies and Corporate Learning Academy are not eligible for a study permit.
The Booth University College bachelor’s degree has three components:
- Core curriculum
- Disciplinary major
- Elective courses you may choose for interest or to deepen your understanding within the disciplinary major
Requirements for disciplinary major and electives are described in each bachelor degree program.
Booth University College’s core curriculum is comprised of the courses that are required of all bachelor degree students. This core delivers a breadth of knowledge in the natural sciences, the social sciences, religion and literature. The core curriculum will also teach you to think critically and acquire solid skills in reading comprehension and writing. The purpose of the core curriculum is to create an intellectual foundation for in-depth disciplinary study.
Areas of Study
From our campus in downtown Winnipeg, we offer a variety of programs that reflect our commitment to Education for a Better World. Across our Schools and areas of study, find programs that fit your lifestyle and career goals.
School of Business
- Associate of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Business Administration: RRC Polytechnic Degree Completion
School of Social Work
- Social Work
- Social Work – After Degree
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Associate of Arts
- Behavioural Sciences
- Christian Studies
- Community and Urban Transformation
- English and Film Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Pre-Social Work
School for Continuing Studies
- Advanced Leadership
- Biblical and Theological Studies
- Chaplaincy and Spiritual Care
- Leadership Essentials
- Not-For-Profit Management
- Not-For-Profit Management in The Salvation Army
- Theological Studies in Salvation Army Studies
Corporate Learning Academy
- Corporate Learning Academy