Applicants who do not meet admissions requirements can apply as mature students. Mature students can apply for full-time or part-time studies. Applicants must:
- be at least 21 years of age during the academic year (must provide proof of birthdate).
- show potential for academic success at the University College level. This can include reference letters, proof of high school or secondary work completed, and transcripts.
Transfer or After-Degree Students
Completed courses at an approved post-secondary institution? You can apply as a transfer student.
Applicants with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher are eligible.
Apply today, and we will assess your transferable credits.
Bachelor of Social Work Program
Apply to Booth University College and the Bachelor of Social Work program at the same time. After successful admission, you may be admitted to the second or third year of studies of the four-year Bachelor of Social Work program.
Applicants must have:
- 21 credit hours of transfer courses by the end of the winter semester
- Relevant work or volunteer experience
- Minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Current Booth UC students must also have satisfactorily completed SWK 110 Introduction to Social Work