Congratulations! You have been accepted to Booth University College! Show your school pride by posting a picture of yourself with your RED “Congrats ACCEPTED” offer envelope. Use the hashtag ##BoothUCAccepted
We are so glad you chose our school and we look forward to seeing you around campus. You will always find a friendly, supportive member of our faculty or staff to lend a hand or answer your questions whenever you need help, so please do not hesitate to reach out. You are always invited to drop by our front reception desk or visit Student Services in Room 116 or the Dean of Students in Room 104.
ACCEPTED STUDENTS QUICK LINKS
- Review the Student Handbook
- Living on campus:
- Register for classes through our Student Portal
- Explore the Booth Bistro
- Attend: Winter Orientation on 10 January 2019 (for those starting January 2019). For more information contact Student Services.
- Attend: Admitted Student Evening: 9 May 2019
this event is for ALL admitted students for the incoming class of 2019
- Attend: Admitted Student Day – Social Work Students – 12 June 2019
this event is for students who have been admitted to the Social Work program
- Attend: Admitted International Student Days: 3 September 2019
this event is mandatory for ALL international students
- Attend: Lunch for International Students: 5 September 2019 (11:20 a.m. – 12 p.m.) in Hetherington Chapel. This event is mandatory for ALL international students
- Attend: Welcome Week.
Orientation during Welcome Week is mandatory for ALL students.
Come celebrate throughout the week – click on the link for the detailed schedule.