We know you’ve explored your university and college options online – and nothing beats a personal visit to see if a school is right for you. As the pandemic situation is ever-changing, please contact us to see if an in-person tour is possible.
Annual Campus Events
Booth Bound (Yearly): February 1, 2021
Booth Bound is a weekend set aside for Salvationist young people who are considering a Booth University College education. This year, the event will be held virtually for the first time ever!
You’ll meet the Admissions staff, faculty, current students, and alumni, all on-line. For more information visit the Booth Bound event page.
Youth Forum (annually)
Youth Forum is a free, themed Campus Visit Day where young persons have the opportunity to explore life as a Booth UC student and engage in current issues. Every year we focus on a different topic relevant in today’s society. Dates for Spring 2021 to be announced soon.
English Literature Masterclass (annually)
Led by the English Literature Department at Booth University College, students will spend time in lectures, participatory workshops and fun activities that examine literature, including authors like Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, George MacDonald, Madeline L’Engle and JK Rowling . Stay tuned for upcoming events.
Parking at Booth UC
Booth University College does not have a student parking lot. However, there is parking surrounding the campus, both underground and on the street. Contact Admissions for assistance: 204-924-4887 or toll-free: 877-942-6684 ext. 887. View Map for location and directions.
During your visit
Here are some things to explore while you’re here:
- Meet with one of our admissions counsellors and learn more about our programs and scholarships
- Take a tour of our campus
- Meet some of our faculty, current students, and staff
- Drop by our Academic Learning Centre and learn about the many supports we have in place to help you succeed in your studies (note – Academic Learning Centre is operating remotely at this time).
- Sample some of the incredible menu items in our Booth Bistro