High school educators- Welcome to Booth University College! Please do not hesitate to contact one of our Admission Counsellors.
- Download our Viewbook
- Explore our Campus Visit Day Events
- View Entrance Requirements
- Learn about Tuition and Fees
- Visit the MPPC Counsellor Website The Manitoba Public Post-Secondary Cooperative (MPPC) School Tour dates will be published September 2019
- Subscribe to receive emails from Booth University College.
EVENTS – SAVE THE DATES (for you)!
- Educators’ Breakfast: 3 October 2019
This breakfast takes place at The Gates and is an opportunity for our Admissions staff to show our appreciation to you for being our partner in helping to guide students towards post-secondary education. We would also love to share some updates on our new programs and how a Booth University College education could benefit your students.
EVENTS – SAVE THE DATES (for your students)!
- Campus Visit Days
Events on campus for your students may be found on our visit page.
- Fantasy Literature Master Class Evenings
We will host both a Fall and Spring set of Fantasy Literature Master Class Evenings. Registration open July and details will be available on our visit page.
- Youth Forum (Annually) – 6 December 2019
“SELFLESS LIVING IN A #SELFIE WORLD”
Youth Forum is a free, themed Campus Visit Day where young persons have the opportunity to explore life as a Booth UC student and engage in current issues. Every year we focus on a different topic relevant in today’s society. Register here. More information is available on our visit page.
Selfless Living in a Selfie World – poster
- Booth UC Belong – 24/25 January 2020
Booth University College’s Future Student Weekend is a weekend event created for students to explore campus, take workshop classes and sample food from our delicious Bistro. Enjoy a Friday night concert after your day of classes. Join us for an afternoon and evening of learning about why you should choose Booth University College for your post-secondary journey. Registration open July and details will be available on our visit page.
- Personalized Visits to Campus
- If you would like to come to campus with your student(s) for a personalized visit, please let us know by contacting the Admissions Office.
- Accepted Student Information
Students who have received an offer of admission should become familiar with the next steps here.
BOOKING BOOTH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE TO COME VISIT YOU!
- Booking an Admissions Counsellor to come to your school
Our Admissions Team would like meet with your students. Contact Admissions to book a date/time.
- Booking a Social Justice Workshop
Choose from the following workshops: World Resources, Homelessness or Privilege. Contact Admissions to book a date/time.
- Asking our faculty to come as guest lecturers: Speakers Bureau
Please visit our Speakers Bureau page for information on topics and which faculty are available to visit Winnipeg high schools as guest lecturers.