Apply to Booth University College in three simple steps.
1. Apply online for free
Complete your online application. There’s no application fee for Canadian or U.S. students.
Note: If you’re applying to the Bachelor of Social Work degree program, applications are due April 30. Visit the Social Work degree program admission page for details.
2. Arrange for official transcripts
Arrange for all of your official transcripts, including high school and college or university records, to be sent to Booth University College’s Admissions Office. Transcripts should be delivered unopened or sent directly from the issuing school to our Admissions Office.
For applicants with a MyCreds account, you can share your digital documents with us by selecting the Share option “Send my documents to a registered organization” and then selecting the Booth University College in the Recipient field.
3. Accept the offer of admission with a tuition deposit
When you’re offered admission to Booth University College, a letter of acceptance will be emailed and mailed to you. To confirm your acceptance, a non-refundable $200 tuition deposit will be required.
Before you apply
- Decide on a program.
- Review the admission requirements and English proficiency requirements.
- See if you’re eligible for scholarships or awards.
- Learn about the financial support options available.
- Review our tuition and fees information sheet.
- View our Admissions FAQ.
- Interested in living on campus? Contact our Student Services Coordinator for information and application.
- Once you’re accepted to Booth University College, visit our New students page.
- Follow us on social media.
If you have any questions or need assistance, don’t hesitate to contact Admissions.