Students please note: Whenever you get a new student ID, you need to stop at the library to have your new barcode entered into the system. The proxy server lists your old barcode until you make this change. You will be able to access the proxy server via your new barcode on the day following the circulation system switch.
Most databases are only available to current BoothUC & CFOT students and staff. These are marked by this symbol .
- When you search from our catalogue or website, you will see a list of free and subscription resources on various academic topics.
- The subscription databases are only available to current students and staff of BoothUC and CFOT.
- If you click on a restricted database, you are redirected to a page where you need to enter your User ID and Password
- Where can you find these?
- For students & cadets, this is the same ID and password you use to access MyBoothOnline and your Student Portal
- For staff, this is the name and password you use to log into your computer.
- Enter your ID and password.
- You will now be redirected to the resource you chose or a page that lets you choose from a short list of Ebsco or Proquest options available .
If you have forgotten your password, please call the Library at 204-924-4858. We will try to retrieve your password or troubleshoot why you are not being allowed access.