Students can renew their materials:
- Online – See below for instructions. This will give you access to details about your library account. Contact library staff if you have forgotten your password.
- By telephone at 204-924-4857
- In person
Alumni, community patrons, visiting students & staff can renew their materials:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org – please include your name and barcode number
- By telephone at 204-924-4858
- In person
How to Renew Online
- Click on Your Account
- Students, cadets & staff, enter your user ID
- Enter your password & click on Submit
- If you do not have a password or have forgotten it, contact library staff by phone for help
- Click Renew to the right of each title you’re renewing.
You are responsible to return or renew your loans by the date they are due. We encourage you to renew your books a day or two ahead of time since the online system will not let you renew items that have become overdue. Also, you cannot renew items that have been placed on hold by another borrower. This way, you have enough time to return the items if necessary.
A block will be placed on the Registrar’s files for students who have overdue materials that are on hold or booked for other patrons and who have not responded to the library’s attempts at retrieving the material.