Printable Guide (PDF) – Includes information on accessing your library account, loan periods, renewing items, fines & fees, putting print and electronic items on reserve and linking to online articles and ebooks in documents or in your BoothOnline course shell
- Reciprocal Borrowing at other Universities and Colleges
- Reference Services
- Off Campus Access to online resources
- Resources by Subject
- Suggest a Purchase
- New in the Library!
If what you want is signed out, you can place a hold on it and you will be notified as soon as the material is returned by the other borrower. Once you are notified, you have 24 hours to come in and pick up the item on hold. Items on reserve cannot be put on hold.
When you’ve found something you want in the library catalogue, click on its title. Click on either the orange “Place Hold” or “Recall” in the right-hand window. If the catalogue will not let you put an item on hold, contact the library and library staff can help.
- Return all videos and DVDs to the library as they can be damaged by weather and falling books in the return bin.
- Book drops are cleared by 8:00 a.m. .
Booth UC and CFOT students and employees may borrow materials from participating institutions listed below. Reciprocal borrowing privileges are not extended to guest or community users.. You must present a current Booth or CFOT ID card when you use these libraries. Staff will not loan you items without a card.
Library patrons are held accountable for all materials borrowed at these partner libraries. It is the responsibility of the patrons to be familiar with and adhere to the lending policies of each library from which they borrow materials.
Any overdue fines and replacement costs for lost or damaged books will be charged to the patron by the lending library. Students owing fines at these partners will have their accounts frozen with the Registrar. Course registration and transcript will be delayed until all fines are paid.
You may get reference help from librarians in the following ways:
- In person: speak with a staff member at the Circulation Desk.
- Email reference: email your question or fill out the online form and you will be answered within 24 hours.
- Appointment with a librarian: use this form to book your one-on-one appointment with a librarian for up to 30 minutes.
- Phone reference: call (204) 924-4858