Welcome to Booth University College
At Booth University College, we support you through the whole student experience. Student Services are here to make sure you have the best years possible. Through mentoring, events, worship, and more, we hope to make your journey at Booth UC memorable.
Explore our campus
Located in downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba, our campus combines both historical and modern architecture. The Waldron Building at 447 Webb Place is a warm and inviting seven-story building, which includes our residence. Our campus at 290 Vaughan Street is home to the John Fairbank Memorial Library and Petersen Hall. This low-rise heritage building is also home to our School of Business and School for Continuing Studies. We invite you to visit our campus.
Comfortable, safe, and student-centred
Our small campus makes it easy to feel relaxed, safe, and welcome. You’ll quickly find your way around, make friends, and get to know our faculty and staff. Whether you live on campus or commute – expect to feel comfortable when you walk through our front doors.
Expect more than a quality education
- Get personalized guidance from the moment you arrive
- Enjoy a safe and secure campus and residence
- Excel in education through valuable course content
- Count on caring, supportive faculty and staff
- Plan your future with the help of our academic advisors
- Use our student support services to make the most of your experience
- Apply for scholarship opportunities that increase in value with good grades
- Get inspired and hired upon graduation
Tech to enrich your studies
The latest technology in our classrooms is meant to improve your learning environment and spark your imagination.
- Large displays for better interactivity
- Enhanced sound and high-definition video
- Video and audio capability to make lectures and classes available for review
- Opportunities to host guest speakers from around the world
Graduating from Booth UC
If you have questions about Graduation or Convocation, visit the Convocation page or go to Office of the Registrar.
Meet your Student Council and find out how you can get involved.
Meet new people, get your heart pumping, and give yourself a break from studying. Take a look at our options for athletics and recreation.
- Academic Learning Centre
- Our Library
- Accessibility Services
- Financial Support
- Scholarships & Awards
- Student Policies
- Student Support Program
- Office of the Registrar
- Booth Bistro