New Student Orientation
New Student Orientation will be conducted through the BOOTH100: Student Orientation course in Populi.
This course is free of charge and runs through the month of September. All new students will be automatically enrolled. BOOTH100 will cover all of the same topics that would be addressed during an in-person orientation program. These include:
- Supports for academic success at Booth UC
- Student Handbook and policies
- Registration & fee payment
- Getting around & staying connected
- Connecting with community
- Being the BEST YOU: Spiritual, Mental and Physical Wellbeing
Optional sections are available for:
- International Students
- Student in Residence
- Students in Accessibility Services
Don’t forget to take the quiz and claim your prize at the end! Stay tuned for Welcome Week event details in the coming weeks!
If you’re living in residence this September you must complete the BOOTH100: Student Orientation course in Populi. It contains important safety information in the optional Student in Residence portion which will ensure a healthy and safe experience at Booth UC.
We’ll also help you get settled into your new accommodations, learn the ins and outs of living on campus, and become a part of the Residence Community.
Welcome Week events
Celebrate the start of your academic year! Welcome Week includes mandatory orientation events for all students, with specific activities for Residence Students and New Students.
- Welcome Week: September 8-11, 2020. For more information contact Student Services.
- Fall New Student Orientation: New Student Orientation will be conducted through the BOOTH100: Student Orientation course in Populi.
- Residence Orientation: Students in Residence must complete the BOOTH100: Student Orientation course in Populi.
- Winter New Student Orientation: TBA. For more information contact Student Services
Our Booth UC staff team is looking forward to welcoming students back to school in September.