Being a student can be tough, so we’re here to help. Booth UC offers several personal supports for students to access professional mental health services.
Telus Health Student Support Program
The Student Support Program is a free service brought to you by Telus Health and Booth University College. It offers online resources and access to Student Support Advisors to help you succeed as you juggle your study and personal life. The SSP can help with:
- stress, anxiety, sadness, and loneliness
- relationships with friends and family
- being successful in school
- everyday issues while studying
- and lots more
Chat with a Student Support Advisor any time (24/7). You can call for immediate assistance or schedule an appointment. Support is available in English and French.
- Download the free Teleus Health Student Support app to call or chat with an advisor,
- Visit the Student Support Program website to access additional resources and materials
- Dial 1-855-649-8641 to chat with an advisor on the phone
My Wellness Program
As part of the Booth UC Student Health & Dental Plan, students have 24/7 access to mywellness.com.
Mywellness was specifically developed with the Canadian post-secondary student in mind and focuses on the full cycle of support including awareness, education, and care.
Through mywellness students can:
- receive a free mental health assessment
- speak with a councillor online
- access a toolbox of mental health resources
- take control of their own mental health
Booth UC has partnered with REES (Respect, Educate, Empower Survivors) to provide online reporting for sexual violence on campus. REES allows members of our campus community to Create a Record of the incident and choose from multiple reporting options: Anonymous Report, Connect to My Campus, Report to Police, or Repeat Perpetrator Identification (RPI). REES provides information about campus and community-based resources such as sexual assault centres, healthcare, and support services.
REES can be accessed online anywhere, anytime. Go to https://reescommunity.com/campus and select Booth UC from the drop-down list.