Being a student can be tough, so we’re here to help.
The Student Support Program (SSP) is a free service brought to you by Morneau Shepell and Booth University College. It offers online resources and access to Student Support Advisors to help you succeed as you juggle your study and personal life.
The SSP can help with:
- stress, anxiety, sadness, and loneliness
- relationships with friends and family
- being successful in school
- everyday issues while studying
- and lots more
Chat with a Student Support Advisor any time (24/7). You can call for immediate assistance or schedule an appointment. Support is available in English and French.
Access support from anywhere, anytime:
- Download the free ‘My SSP’ app to call or chat with an advisor,
- Visit the Student Support Program website to access additional resources and materials
- Dial 1-855-649-8641 to chat with an advisor on the phone