If you’re unsure which career path to explore and want to keep your options open, the Associate of Arts degree is a good place to start. You’ll acquire a breadth of knowledge in the liberal arts, covering topics such as English, religion, science, social sciences, and fine arts, while developing critical thinking and writing skills.
The Associate of Arts degree (60 credit hours) offers students an opportunity to acquire a breadth of knowledge in the Liberal Arts. It’s a great choice if you’re interested in a program that’s less than three or four years. Upon graduating, you may also continue on to complete a Bachelor of Arts degree.
Program Admission and Continuance Criteria: Entrance to this program is open to all students on a direct entry basis.
Program Requirements: A total of 60 credits comprised of the following
- ENG 100 University Writing (3 credit hours)
- ENG 107 Representative Literary Works (6 credit hours)
- REL 100 Introduction to Christianity (6 credit hours)
- REL 270 World Religions (3 credit hours)
- REL at 200 level or higher in the Christian tradition (3 credit hours)
- 6 credit hours in Social Sciences
- 6 credit hours in Math &Science
- 3 credit hours in Fine Arts or Philosophy
- An additional 24 credit hours in Electives in Humanities and Social Sciences at the 200 level or higher.
Graduation requires a CGPA of 2.0 or higher at the end of 60 credit hours in order to complete the program.
Interested in Applying?
Start your online application today.
For more information, contact our Admissions team or go to the Admissions page.
Phone: 204-924-4887 or toll-free:
877-942-6684 ext. 887
Visit: 447 Webb Place, Room 107
(main floor beside Booth Bistro),
Meet Our Faculty
Go to the Staff Directory to contact our School of Humanities and Social Sciences Faculty members.