The School for Continuing Studies is Booth University College’s online and distance education provider, offering online, hybrid, and intensive courses; certificate programs; and a Bachelor of Arts in Biblical and Theological Studies.
- Bachelor of Arts (General) – Biblical and Theological Studies
- Certificate in Advanced Leadership for Congregations
- Certificate in Advanced Leadership
- Certificate in Chaplaincy & Spiritual Care
- Certificate in Kroc Center Leadership
- Certificate in Not-for-Profit Management
- Master of Theological Studies (MTS) – Salvation Army Studies
Continuing Studies at Booth University College
The School for Continuing Studies’ degree and certificate programs combine theory and practical experiences to create a dynamic learning environment. We place an emphasis on character, scholarship and leadership, with the goal of preparing every student to be a transforming influence in the world.
- Discover courses that fit around your schedule
- Access our Program Coordinator, who will be your personal advisor
- Interact with other students in a virtual learning environment
- Experience learning that is professional, skill-based, and development-focused
While certain programs are designed for Salvation Army personnel, others cater to the public at large.
The Salvation Army Connection
The School for Continuing Studies is a primary centre for the education and training of Salvation Army officers (post- CFOT) and Salvation Army staff and lay members. Our programs equip students to serve in corps appointments, leadership, chaplaincy, Kroc Centers, and more.
The School for Continuing Studies is called to serve a troubled and hurting world through transformative learning.
The School for Continuing Studies envisions a world transformed through a leadership development centre; focused on development of skills, knowledge, character, and academic excellence; and rooted in Christian faith and The Salvation Army Wesleyan tradition.
How to Apply
Check the admissions process for your program of interest. Most programs require that you:
1. Register for a Booth University College account.
2. Choose your program and complete the online application form.
3. Submit supporting documents and the deposit according to the program-specific admissions requirements.
“The School for Continuing Studies at Booth UC was exactly what I needed to further my education. As a husband and father working in full time ministry I needed something that offered high quality education but fit into my busy life.”
– Cameron Eggie
College for Officer Training (CFOT)
Booth University College is proud to offer affordable Christian higher education through our School for Continuing Studies programs.
Hybrid Campus Accommodations
If you’re going to stay in residence on the Booth University College campus for your intensive classes, download and complete the accommodation form.