- All of our e-books can be found the same way as print books, by searching our library catalogue. Tip: To separate e-books more efficiently, try using the Advanced Keyword search. Type in the name of the author and/or title, then select Location: Booth E-book Ebooks are identifiable by the beige icon labelled “Internet Resources” found on the far left or far right of the screen.
- Once you’ve located a title, click on the link labelled “Website” or “E-book version” found under the title & publishing information about the book.
- Enter your User ID and password. (If you have forgotten your password, contact the library.)
- Click the Full Text link on the left-hand side of the screen to read the book on your computer screen.
- Click the Table of Contents link to view the chapters of an eBook. You can go directly to a chapter in the eBook Viewer tool by clicking on a chapter.
Note: Sections in the Table of Contents with a plus sign (+) can be expanded by clicking the plus sign.
You will need to create a My EBSCOhost folder account to download eBooks. Click here for instructions on creating that account.
For details on how to download ebooks onto your computer or mobile device, click here.